As of September 4th, Alberta has implemented temporary measures. Our approach to serving our customers remains the same. Safety first. Please note that from September 4th forward, we will be operating with the following guidelines during your next visit.
We look forward to seeing you again at Calgary Park & Jet. Please phone us at (403)226-0010 if you have any questions.
Welcome to the Frequently Asked Questions help guide. You will find common answers to questions that other YYC Travellers have asked us about our park, ride and fly service.
Please Contact Us with any questions you have. We look forward to meeting you for your next departure from the Calgary Airport.
Q: May I keep my keys when I park?
- We are the only airport parking lot that offers the self-park option.
- Park & Jet provides "Trunk to Trunk" service whereby we pick you up at your vehicle, take you to the airport, pick you up upon your return, and bring you back to your vehicle.
- This means that you can lock your vehicle and hold onto your keys when you depart for your trip. You will have the peace of mind knowing that your vehicle is in a secure, fenced, and manned lot.
- When you return, our fast and free shuttle drops you directly at your vehicle so you can jump right in and get on your way. No walking at all!
Q: What else does Park & Jet offer?
- Easy Access: We are located conveniently at 2222 Airport Ave NE, directly on airport property.
- Security: A fully fenced and well-lit parking facility that is staffed 24 hours a day.
- Trunk-to-Trunk Service: No long walks through deserted parking lots.
- Fast and Free Shuttle directly to and from the airport.
- Discount available for all customers carrying their Automobile Association card. Please have your card with you to swipe before you pay.
- Collect Aeroplan Miles: Visit our Aeroplan Promotion page for more information.
- Plug-ins (subject to availability and you must have your own extension cord).
- Complimentary boosting services upon availability.
We have served over 1 million customers, and we seek to provide unparalleled customer service.
Q: How do I "Park & Jet"?
- STEP 1. When you arrive at Park & Jet, please take a ticket from the automated ticket dispenser. The electronic display will direct you to the row you'll park your vehicle in.
- STEP 2. Follow the clearly marked signs to your parking row.
- STEP 3. One of our courtesy shuttle buses will then pick you up at your vehicle and drop you off at your appropriate departure door.
You don't have to walk with your luggage or heavy bags. Park & Jet is fast, easy, and convenient.
Q: When does the shuttle run?
Our shuttles run 24 hours a day, every day, to and from the Calgary International Airport.
To Calgary International Airport:
- It is a 5- to 7-minute drive from our lot to the terminal.
- We recommend that you be here 15-20 minutes before you would like to be at the airport.
Pick up from Calgary International Airport:
- After receiving your bags, follow the signs to the Park & Jet shuttle pick-up stall (Bus Stall No. 25 FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHTS), which is located on the Arrivals Level across from the Tim Hortons. If you flew through the new INTERNATIONAL TERMINAL, OUR BUS PICK-UP BAY IS # 30.
- When you get to the pick-up location, a shuttle will be there promptly, if one is not already there. The shuttle will take you directly to your vehicle.
Q: What are your methods of payment?
You may pay by cash, travellers cheques, debit card, or any major credit card.
Q: Do you guarantee parking spaces if I make a reservation?
If you have a reservation, we will guarantee you a place to park. Make your Online Reservation now!
Q: What are your hours of operation?
We are open 24/7. Whenever you want service, we will provide it for you.