Octoberfest is held in Munich, Germany is held Sept 17th to Oct 3rd each year.
Here are some tips to get you prepared for the festivities.
- Book your flight to Munich
- Reserve a table in the beer tent
- Get some official Lederhosen or get them on ebay (You know! those cool outfits that are worn during Octoberfest.)
- Take some yodeling lessons - check out YouTube's Mark Jackson below
- Go to your local pub and practice holding a Beer Stein with one hand
- Reserve your parking at Park & Jet
If you can't make it to Germany this year, skip steps one and two and head over to Calgary's Octoberfest at the BIG Four, Stampede Park - Sept 25/26. (You can still leave your car at Park & Jet if you want…)
Park and Jet for $13.95/day or $69.75/week
- Fast shuttle = NO walking!
- Earn Aeroplan points
- Discounts for AAA, Students, and Seniors